VISITATION RULES & ALLOWABLE ITEMS
- Have your VALID picture ID ready, as we have to run criminal checks on everyone coming into the facility, visiting or not.
- If you are under the age of 18 years, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to visit.
- Inmates will be allowed to visit one time per visitation day. All individuals visiting an inmate will need to be here at the same time, as the inmate will not be allowed out a second time on visitation day.
- We do not pass mail, notes, or messages to the inmates
- Visitation is on Sunday only
- Hours are 1pm-3pm
- Inmates are allowed to visit 10 minutes, these are no contact visits
- Commissary items are purchased through tigercommissary.com by Tuesday, as they will be delivered on Thursday, and handed to inmates on Sunday.
*** SPECIAL NOTICE***
- Commissarry items will need to be purchased through a new program called tigercommissary.com .
- Once on the tigercommissary.com site, click on tab that says “Purchase Commissary or Fund Inmates Commissary Account”
- This tab will take you to another page asking you to select the state for which your inmate is in. Once the State is selected, another window will open asking you to select the county facility in which the inmate is in.
- After selecting the county facility, another window will open, indicating that web commissary is available. Click on “Order Commissary”.
- Once you have selected “Order Commissary” another window will open asking you to select the letter of the inmate’s last name. Look for the inmate in whom you wish to purchase for, and select his/her name.
- Once you have selected the inmate’s name, another window will open showing the categories of items that can be purchased for our facility.
- Click on items that you would like to purchase for the inmate, proceed to check out, then complete purchase.
- Orders will need to be placed by Tuesday, they will be delivered to the facility on Thursday, then given to the inmates on Sunday.
- Commissary items you have purchased will then be packaged through Tiger Commissary, and shipped to our facility. Commissary will only be given on Sunday once they have arrived at the facility.
- Clothing, & writing paper, is allowed to be brought in to inmates on Sundays. Cash may be brought in at anytime. No other items purchased outside of Tiger Commissary will be allowed into the facility.
- Cash may be brought in for the inmates to purchase phone cards that only work in our facility, with our phones. Phone card amounts are $8, $10, $15, $20, $25, & $30
- Cash may also be used to purchase E-Cigs for inmates, they are $12 each.
- United States Postal Money Orders may be brought in or mailed for phone card and E-Cig purchases, as well.
- Items available for purchase on tigercommissary.com are subject to change at anytime. If the item does not show in the list of availble purchases, it has been removed and is not allowed into the facility.
- Men-White, cotton brief underwear, white socks, NO T-SHIRTS, NO BOXERS, NO BOXER BRIEFS
- Women-White, cotton panties, White bra with NO underwire, white socks, No T-SHIRTS, NO SPORTS BRAS
- Pre-stamped Post Cards purchased from the Post Office or from tigercommissary.com for letter writing
- Any incoming mail, except legal mail, will have to be on these postcards as well. All mail not conforming to this regulation will be returned to sender.
- Loose Leaf writing paper- No Notebooks, or Legal Pads
- Items will only be handed out on Sunday during visitation.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Jail Administrator Monday- Friday, 8am -3pm at 417-679-4633.
Ozark County Jail
Attn: (Inmate Name)
1818 CR 806
Gainesville, MO 65655
Ambulance Base Office: 417-679-3624
Caney Mountain Refuge Office: 417-679-2363
Gainesville City Hall: 417-679-4858 Mayor Gail Reich
- Tom Leeker: 417-989-1693
- Jerry Kiger: 417-989-1690
Coroner: Shane Ledbetter 417-712-4223
Division 1 Court Office: 417-679-4232
Division 2 Court Office: 417-679-4611
For Towing Semi Trucks or Large Campers:
- Baker’s- 870-491-5363 located in Mountain Home, AR
- Collins- 417-683-4609 located in Ava, MO
- Crow- 800-798-0155 located in West Plains, MO
Gail Reich- Conceal Carry Permits- 417-679-4633
Juvenile Officers: 417-926-3129
License Bureau: 417-679-0280
- Bryan Land- 417-293-2553 Located in Dora, MO
- Ron Smith Recovery- 417-679-2303 located in Gainesville, MO
Missouri State Highway Patrol -417-469-3121
Missouri State Water Patrol- 417-469-3121
Ozark County Clerk: 417-679-3516
Ozark County Commissioners Office: 417-679-4096
- Eastern: Gary Collins
- Presiding: John Turner
- Western: Greg Donley
Probation & Parole Office: 417-256-6178 Craig Chronister
Prosecuting Attorney: John Garrabrant: 417-679-4649
- J.B. Duke’s – 41-284-7092 located in Tecumseh, MO
- Ron Smith’s Recovery -417-679-2303 located in Gainesville, MO
- Sam Myers-417-273-4202- located in Theodosia, MO